Thanks for enquiring about our warming shelter!
To be a guest, please call (510) 581-6203 x201. Leave your name and a number to reach you to confirm your waitlist status.
Here are some things to know:
- We have 25 beds. (cots, sleeping bags, mats)
- We check the forecasted weather on Saturday evenings to determine which days we will be open that week.
- We will be open any days forecasted to be below 40 degrees or have a 70% or higher chance of rain.
- We do not accept children or pets (sorry!)
- No showers available during warming shelter time (we do have showers the 2nd and 4th Sundays 4-6pm)
- We open and serve a hot meal at 7PM. All waitlisted guests must arrive before 8PM or your spot will be given away.
- Bagged breakfasts are given and guests must leave the campus by 5:30AM.
We need volunteers to bring & serve meals (or drop off meals that can be heated by warming shelter staff)
We also need help with check in from 630-9PM
If you’d like to help us, please sign up click here or call our Community Development Director, Chizu, at (415) 851-1906